Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Last Day of September

Breakfast: the usual, bacons, egg, onions and I think only about three strawberries, so quite light on carbs.

Lunch: Ran out of chicken Monday, and Joe's was out of salmon, so I had eat the 4.8 ounces of turkey I had left for afternoon snacks. I prepared four blocks of the usual salad (spinach, green pepper, red onion, cucumber) but didn't have time to finish it before I had to run to an out-of-office work meeting. I ate an apple on the way, so carbs were probably close to five. Almonds and flax oil for fat.

Dinner: more steak and fried apples. Also a whole onion this time.

After work I picked up a new pair of jeans, my old pair--which was too small to wear comfortably to work a few months ago--are falling off me, literally. I almost need to punch a new hole in my belt to keep those on.

Before going to bed I shaved the beard I've been growing the entire month, probably the longest I've ever let it go. I went to bed and September ended, no cheats.

No comments: